Groomed this morning. Back side of orange loop is ugly. Too much snow to make the ridge climb, had to abort through the woods with pan up, then circled back and got as far as I could and did the middle section with just Rokon. I got through part of the walking trails and disc golf for walkers and skiers. Needs time to set up. Should be good for Wednesday night ride.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing