The trails are in excellent shape! Very little ice and they are super firm and fast. Based on the forecast they should be excellent through sometime on Saturday mid to late in the day when the air temps get into the mid 30’s. It is supposed to get cold Saturday night so the trails hopefully will be great again Sunday morning.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing