Had anyone ridden the trails on Friday at about midnight, they would have had the best time. And then 15 inches of new powder fell from the sky. We have the foundation of a good trail and should have the trails back online by Tuesday. We have gotten around all the trails with just the Rokon and some sort of unweighted groomer behind the Rokon. Mike used the roller with the drag up, I used Monton and his 180mm downhill skis. We’re hoping that all sets up firm enough to pull the full system on the track tonight and tomorrow and will hit it again Monday night with the weighted roller and drag. Happy holidays.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing