Ludington School Forest 12/15/17

Dang, yesterday afternoon I went out after the morning groom and conditions were actually very good. ANd then we got three more inches of this horrible snow, light fluffy, nothing to it. With 1-3 more forecasted today. I’m going to wait until this blows through and try and make two quick passes with Rokon only to pack down what we have so maybe we can ride it in this weekend. Then groom proper once we get this thaw.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.