All of the loops in the Ludington school forest and our connector in the disc golf course have been groomed with some sort of implement. The northern section has been done with the Pan down most of the way around, I knew I wouldn’t make the last little hill before Bryant so from there on I went pan up around the red loop and 2/3 of the orange loop. At that point I started to wonder if just the Rokon by itself would be more effective, plus I was exhausted, so the remainder of the orange loop and the South half of the north south through trail and the connector in the disc golf Rokon only.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing