Kudos to the folks in Ludington. Everyone knew well enough to stay off the trails Wednesday and Thursday. I put a fine tooth comb to the slush that was the Ludington School Forest trail system last night. It should set up for Friday night lights and be awesome on Saturday. Get out there and enjoy it, it just might be the last 48 hours of winter fat biking. Oh and bring your studded tires if you have them, gonna be icy in spots. I didn’t do the orange loop. Our trails were so good they didn’t even need grooming. I left the orange as sort of a test to see how that snow compacted on its own. I also added a mike or so in the disc golf area. Should be fun.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing