The trails held up through today’s thaw quite well, and with temps hovering around freezing until Sunday I think they’ll hold up well. We’re planning to groom as soon as there is a 12 hour window where the temps are in the 20s. That’s looking like Tuesday afternoon. Low tire pressure, but not too low, is the key. I ran 3 pounds and didn’t leave a mark tonight.