We got about an inch of snow last night. Hoping for 3-5 more before the weekend. If so we will probably just hold a Saturday morning fattie ride and pack it in manually. Hoping to set up a base for the Rokon to groom should we get any after that. If we get a huge dump I’ll probably groom Friday night.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing