Ludington School Forest Update 1-5-17

We got about an inch of snow last night. Hoping for 3-5 more before the weekend. If so we will probably just hold a Saturday morning fattie ride and pack it in manually. Hoping to set up a base for the Rokon to groom should we get any after that. If we get a huge dump I’ll probably groom Friday night.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.