Looking at the forecast I do not know that there will be any grooming done this week in the Ludington school forest. It looks like Riders have stayed off the trails during this thaw for the most part, the few sections I saw today, but with a half inch of rain tomorrow followed by a brief cool down and then warm temperatures for next weekend I think that mother nature is throwing us a curveball one more time. Stay tuned to this Facebook page and the shoreline cycling club grooming conditions posts for up to date information on the trails the shoreline cycling club maintains during the winter. As always use your best judgment when riding groomed trails, if you think that you are doing lasting damage then you should probably stop riding and head for the beach or the roads.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing