We didn’t get enough snow to groom yesterday but several people have ridden and reported that there was enough snow to cover up the ice and they’ve packed it down to where Tom says they are a 5 on a scale of 1 to 5. So I guess they’re pretty good. We should have good riding through Sunday if that’s the case. And then it all goes to crap next week. The beach is pretty fantastic at the moment as well.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing