Trails have been groomed and/or ridden in and are pretty awesome. Snow cover is light but the grooming last night (Thanks TP) kind of bonded the snow to the ice that was there and there are very few icy spots.
The Dragon is also rideable. My toes were a little on the chilled side but the rest of the crew rode it in.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing