NCT south of 9 Mile Bridge is free of snow at least until Freesoil Rd (and likely the rest of the way south). The Udell Hills region is a mixed bag right now. Trails that were groomed for skiing or fat biking are predominantly grey ice still. The outer loop and much of NCT is probably open but yet to be confirmed.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing