The course for the race tomorrow is going to be wonderful! No studs necessary. A little bumpy due to snow falling from trees and deer walking on the trail but it is minor. This is going to be one of the best days to ride the outer loop this winter. If you don’t ride Saturday, should be good Sunday too.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing