Got in a full pass on all bike trails and walking trails last night and finally got signs up to education both riders and walkers about A – Lowering tire pressure and B – Helping stay off bike trails with boots. There are plenty of trails for everyone in the LSFT so that is awesome. There might even be some opportunity to put in some walking trails in the winter on the north side. A snowshoer went in there and blazed a nice path. I didn’t have time to explore it last night, it might be more of a daytime thing. Looking ahead, if we can get through today I think we have a pretty good stretch of trail ahead of us. Knock on wood.
Just want to donate to the SCC for grooming efforts? Scan this!
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing