Trail is in great shape, some minor hiker intrusion on the north side where hikers are coming out of the church property onto the trails to make a loop. We might have to create a hiking trail in there next year. Mostly the trail needs traffic. The secret to making good groomed trails great is more riders and more traffic on them. I’ll be heading out at lunch today to repair the outer loop of the north side and then hit all the walking trails quick to smooth them over. It’s 4 degrees right now, but supposed to warm up throughout the day and then a break in weekend temps should do great things for the trail.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing