Ludington SFT Update 2-24-21

We decided not to groom last night as it was too warm and just would have pressed all the water together and made ice when it froze. And then it stayed 40 all night. Trails will probably not be rideable until we get an overnight freeze.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.