I groomed late in the day Saturday, knowing that we’d get snow overnight. And we did. There’s about 4″ of fluffy snow over a pretty solid base. The trails should be rideable, but they are way better ski trails at this point. I think a couple of rider’s tracks would set up nicely. It is pretty cold though.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing