I went out the give the loop another packing since getting another 4-5 inches over night. The roller stopped rolling due to ice build up so I had to dump it mid trail and I finished up grooming with just the sled. The groomed section set up surprisingly well. Reminder to run low pressure so as not to leave ruts.
JOIN SCCSupport the Shoreline Cycling Club's Winter Fat Bike Grooming Addiction.
- Submit your trail work hours
- International Mountain Biking Association
- Michigan Mountain Biking Association
- League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Spirit of the Woods NCT Chapter
- Trailhead Bike Shop
- Spindrift Cyclesports
- Hamlin Lake Bunkalow Rental
- Quiring Cycles
- The Outpost of Manistee
- West Michigan Trail Conditions FB Page
- A pretty decent compilation of Michigan Mountain Bike Racing